7 Reasons You'll Love Rocket Sunglasses
Before we start, hello!
We're Ming and Shing, a brother-and-sister team from Singapore. Between us is our mum, whose knack for losing her sunglasses in extraordinary places inspired us to start Rocket. Alright, let's go - here are seven reasons we think you'll love Rocket sunglasses.
1. They're classic, lightweight (only 29 g) and super comfortable.
2a. Available in Raised "Asian" and Standard "European" Fit, they pass the smile test.
If you have high cheekbones or a medium to low nose bridge, our Raised Fit frames feature 12-mm-tall nose pads that help the frames sit higher on your face and away from your cheeks. Standard Fit, on the other hand, is perfect for you if you have a high nose bridge or prefer your frames sitting lower on your face.
2b. Another benefit of Raised and Standard Fit? Rockets stay on, even when you get down.
3. They look great on men, women and then some!
4. High-quality polarized CR-39 lenses offer 100% UV protection and cut glare - perfect for sunny escapes. Here are Rockets in the Maldives, Cape Town and Lake Como! #RocketsGoPlaces.
5. Every pair of Rocket sunglasses is handcrafted with the finest materials: premium cellulose acetate, polarized CR-39 lenses and stainless steel hinges offer maximum wearability and durability.
6a. Beautiful colours and unique tortoise shell combinations.
6b. Here are three of our bestsellers.
7. Plus - you get free shipping, free returns and a 30-day money-back guarantee! Try yours today!
Ready to Rocket?
P.S. Here's what Harper's said about us!
Designed in Singapore for diverse tastes (and noses).