Returning Your Rockets for Exchange or Refund in Singapore
If you love the look of your Rockets but prefer them more snug or looser, we've created a guide to show you two easy ways to adjust your Rockets for a more personalised fit. You can access the guide here.
For orders in Singapore, you can return your item(s) either by mail or in person for a full refund.
- Please pack your order (including its original packaging and receipt so we know who you are) and mail it to The Rocket Eyewear Company at 4 Shenton Way #28-02, S068807.
- Once we have received and inspected your frames, we will refund the order value to your payment method.
- You should receive the refund within 3 to 5 working days.
In Person at Our Office
You can also swing by our office at 4 Shenton Way #28-02, S068807 any time between 10 AM and 6 PM from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
If you return in person, we can initiate your refund on the spot.
Before coming to our office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 96658175 (Ming) to schedule your visit so that we can make sure one of us is around to assist you.
If you want to exchange your Rockets for another colour, please follow the return procedure, and instead of refunding your order value, we'll send you a new pair in the colour of your choosing.
If you're exchanging to a higher value item (e.g. from $149 to $169), you can top up the balance by PayNow to 201710853Z. On the other hand, if you're exchanging to a lower value item, we can refund the corresponding amount to your payment method.
- A full refund or exchange is valid within 30 days of your receiving the product. In other words, if you received your Rockets on January 1, you have until January 31 to return or exchange it.
- The product must be in its original condition and packaging to qualify for a refund.
- For prescription orders, we still offer 30-day returns on frames but not on lenses as they're made to order according to your exact prescription.