Returning Your Rockets for Exchange or Refund in Singapore
If you love the look of your Rockets but prefer them more snug or looser, we've created a guide to show you two easy ways to adjust your Rockets for a more personalised fit. You can access the guide here.
For orders in Singapore, you can return your Rocket sunglasses either by mail or in person for a full refund.
- Pack your order (including original packaging and receipt so we know who you are) into a Singapore Post SmartPac Mini ($3.20) and send it to The Rocket Eyewear Company at 4 Shenton Way #28-02, S068807.
- Once we have received and inspected the frames, we will refund the order value to your credit card and transfer $3.20 to your personal bank account. Please let us know your bank account information so we can process the latter transaction.
- You should receive the refund within 3 to 5 working days.
In Person at Our Office
If it's convenient for you, swing by our office at 4 Shenton Way #28-02, S068807 any time between 10 AM and 6 PM (except 1 PM to 2 PM) from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
One advantage of returning in person is that we can initiate your refund on the spot.
If you decide to come to our office, please let us know when you plan to come so that we can make sure one of us is around to assist you. You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your timing or contact Ming at 9665 8175.
If you want to exchange your Rockets for another colour, please follow the return procedure, and instead of refunding your order value, we'll send you a new pair in the colour of your choosing.
- A full refund or exchange is valid within 30 days of your receiving the product. In other words, if you received your Rockets on January 1, you have until January 31 to return it.
- The product must be in its original condition and packaging to qualify for a refund.
- For prescription orders, we still offer 30-day returns on frames but not on lenses as they're made to order according to your exact prescription.
Designed in Singapore for diverse tastes (and noses).